Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Vivian Richie Richard Birthday Party

It's was a night of fun on the 15th of April 2012.Vivian Richie Richard celebrated her birthday with freinds and loved ones in london.Check out photos.I feel so bad cos I obviously missed out..
                                                                                Vivian (Celebrant) with Audu
                                                                                 Marian Kekurah with Audu
 Marian Kekurah with Vivian Richard both looking real chic and fly.Ummmmh hold on a minute,someone is missing "sobs" It me.Omg I truly missed out.You guys look sexy has usual.

 Wow!Bday cake and guess what guys? this cake is representing her love for shoes.I wasn't surprise.Cute!

Also check out her Bday Dinner Photos
                                                                                     Audu with Vivian




Dinner Cake
                                                                                  Vivian before she the dinner party
                                                                          Ummh girlfriend you just couldn't wait lol

1 comment:

  1. It must’ve been a great party. Sure looks like everyone had fun. What a coincidence coming across this before I’m heading out to my roommate’s birthday party myself. Will be on my way to the event at one of the amazing rental spaces for parties nearby. The party will supposedly be going midnight so bracing myself for sleepless night!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...