Monday, April 30, 2012

Jumai Shaba,Dencia, Tiwa Savage,Mai Atafo, Ay ,Uti, Uche Jumbo, Rita Dominic,Moyo Lawal:More Photos at The African Movie Academy Awards 2012 - (AMMA Awards)

Tiwa Savag ,Dencia and Jumai Shaba

Tiwa Savage wearing African print.Dencia in a blue jumpsuit and Jumai Shaba in Halter neck gown


Jumai Shaba

Jumai Shaba is a lady that stands on her believes and heels.She knows exactly what to wear at the appropriate time.At the AMAA Awards she rocked an halter neck gown with sheer lace design at the bottom.She look simple but classy.


Ay ,Mai Atafo and Uti

Designer Mai

                      We all know Mai never disappoint when it comes to style.


Rita Dominic (middle) and Moyo Lawal

Rita Dominic
I'm always ready to defend Rita Dominic when it comes to style.Trust me guys,I love her because these days she seems to be taking risk.I love when a woman his flexible with her style she's no exception.This pink mermaid gown is dead gorgeous and I think it would have looked sexier if she had curves. "wink"

Geralden Ejiofor with Christine

Uche Jumbo

Uche Jumbo chose color blocking,for some reason I'm not too into this color combo.For me she shouldn't have color blocked with the gold inner top.She confused the whole combination,I cant really define her color block but she managed to pull it off well.

Moyo Lawal

I think her gown looks great.The gown features diamond and gold sequins design.The She knows how to play up her curves.Her body is a perfection.The gown really fit well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...