Monday, April 30, 2012

Karen Igho ,Monalisa Chinda ,Efe Tommy,Okocha...More Photos at The AY Live Comedy Show

Karen Igho ,Monalisa Chinda

I think this color combo was well put together.Looking at her you can tell she was trying to play up with colors.She came out nice eventually.I love it.

Ini Edo

It would have helped if Ini Edo wasn't looking dull.her facial expression and pose is boring though.The  dress look nice but her body didn't play well with the dress.


Karen Igho

                                  I call this simple but classy.Nice dress and red lipstick.


Okocha ,Efe Tommy

Efe Tommy
Efe look good,the colors are nice.I don't know what's going on but seriously he look feminine.I love the hat,I think he played well with colors.Stylish but too feminine for a cute guy.


Ugonna Umeruo

Derenle
Lol..well what I'm I suppose to say..Derenle is in a world of his own


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...