Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stephanie Okereke Wedding Gown

I was really curious to know what she will be wearing and trust me guys,Stephanie Okereke didnt disappoint. I was blown away by the wedding gown.For me, this  gown completed the wedding it self,gosh!! she look damn gorgeous,electrifying and classy.The  design  made her look smart and beautiful.I love how the pieces were put together in the breast area especially,nothing bit simplicity.she look so right and special..
                                                                             Stephanie Okereke wedding gown
Stephanie Okereke wedding gown

Linus Idahosa 
If there is one thing I've noticed about Linus Idahosa is that he dresses appropriately for his age.I love his wedding outfit.Good good choice man!you look so charming


Staphanie Okereke dancing with Linus



Ini Edo, Stephanie Okereke with Genevieve Nnaji

Ete Vivian with Genevieve Nnaji

Monalisa Chinda ,Yvonne Nwosu

Monalisa Chinda with friends


Ete with friend


The Church venue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...