Saturday, March 17, 2012

Featuring - Marilyn Ebele

Marilyn Ebele is a gorgeous fashionista who love to keep it sexy and stunning.She is a bombshell.Check out her style interview and style photos
 HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- Introduction? 
I am Mary Ebele. 21 years old.A full time student at Suffolk College New York, majoring in Criminal Justice. I'm from Delta State. I love cooking, going to the spa, hanging out with friends, meeting new people & shopping!


HOUSE OF MALIQ EX-Fashion? 

Fashion to me, is your way of life which involves how you present yourself physically. Fashion tells your story without actually being spoken. It is actually the first aspect subconsciously noticed about an individual. It commemorates moments of your life and brings to light your personality.


HOUSE OF MALIQ EX-Personal style? 
I would describe my personal style as vintage with a twist ---edgy; some days preppy, I love playing around with colors and cannot get over spikes!
 HOUSE OF MALIQ EX-Shopping? 
 I shop at a lot of places. I get most of my accessories from ALDO & Betsey Johnson. Most shoes from Steve Madden, Bakers, Jeffery Campbell. Clothing from Macys, Mod Cloth, Urban outfitters, Lulu’s, Forever 21, Bebe, ASOS, H&M and many other online stores. Most of my shopping’s done on-line.


HOUSE OF MALIQ EX-Favourite fragrance? 
 I have quite a number of them- Viva La Juicy (Juicy Couture), V & R (Viktor & Rolf). I love the mens fragrance 1 Million (Paco Robanne) and for about 5 years now, I have continuously gotten Fantasy by Britney Spears. Can’t get over it. 

HOUSE OF MALIQ-Best compliment you've ever received?  My father constantly reminds me that I’m a shining star, and his belief in my potentials alone, is probably the best compliment I’ve ever gotten.


HOUSE OF MALIQ EX-Favourite fashion accessories? 
My Michael Kors watches. Definitely creating a personal collection. I love my vintage jewelry also & statement rings.


HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- 3 important things every lady should have?
 Versatile clothing that can be mixed and matched. 
ii) Classic clothes - so they never go out of style. 
iii) A Black blazer, a black purse, a black dress & a black pair of pumps. You can never go wrong with any of those.


HOUSE OF MALIQ EX-Opinion about shoes (especially heels)? 
If you can’t handle it, don’t do it. Considering the fact that my height is 5’10, I still rock my 6” heels “in comfort” because that’s what matters at the end of the day.



HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- Things people do not know about you?
 I'm more of an observer than a talker. I have a very keen sense of smell; I cannot stand foul smelling places. You will always find a little bottle of perfume in my purse. Coming out here’s been the first time I’ve been separated from my family.


HOUSE OF MALIQ EX-Who world wide in the entertainment do you consider a great fashion icon-?
  Kim Kardashian – She does no wrong in that department. 


 HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- What would you never be caught wearing-? 
 All I need to do is look at my past pictures & give you that list lol but I know I wouldn’t be caught wearing Ed Hardy or tie dye clothing.

 HOUSE OF MALIQ EX-What can you not do without? 
 Definitely my cell phone.


HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- Locally and International who are your most stylish Celeb-?
 Kim Kardashian/Angelina Jolie


HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- A fashionable woman is?
 A woman  who dresses to fit her body.




HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- Does it matter to you how a man dresses? 
Yes, it definitely matters to me how a man dresses. He needs to look neat and sharp.


HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- Fashion advice? 
Don’t spend money you don’t have trying to buy things you don’t need to impress people who don’t give a damn. You don’t need to spend a fortune to look good and most important of all, dress comfortably so you can rock your outfit with grace.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...