Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fahion and Style - Tifanny Harrison

HOUSE OF MALIQ- Introduce yourself? 

-Tiffany Harrison, 21, currently living in Pennsylvania and in college full-time here but I plan to transfer to a school in New York or LA for fashion design/merchandising. I love arts & crafts, interior decorating, traveling, partying, and meeting new people/networking.

HOUSE OF MALIQ-In your own opinion what is fashion Fashion-?

Fashion in my opinion is ultimately a way for an individual to express themselves in art form. Ways to dress up your body and see what different kind of garments complement your shape, your skintone, etc. It's about taking risks, sharing new ideas and styles with others and becoming inspired by what other people are wearing as well (the social aspect of it), but overall just having fun and feeling good in what you're wearing.
 HOUSE OF MALIQ-How would you describe your personal Style-?


I'd say I'm definitely a color enthusiast, I incorporate lots and lots of color into my outfits, as well as patterns and shapes. Anything that makes a statement and stands out from the crowd is something I'd wear. I've been doing this since I was a child too! Always loved animated outfits, hence the name of my blog: 'kart00nista'.

HOUSE OF MALIQ- Where do you do your Shopping-?


Some of my favorite stores are H&M, Zara, Nordstrom, Forever 21, Aldo, Bakers, American Apparel, and I also love to visit a variety of thrift shops. Recently though, I've been purchasing a lot of stuff online from some really awesome sites such as Nasty Gal and Karmaloop. Love their merchandise!

 HOUSE OF MALIQ-Favourite Fragrance-?


Dolce & Gabbana light blue; HANDS DOWN!


HOUSE OF MALIQ-Style Icon-?

it's a tie between Solange Knowles & June Ambrose!

HOUSE OF MALIQ-Favourite fashion accessories

I absolutely LOVE envelope clutches! I own about 7 of them now, and definitely plan to expand on my current collection. Turbans and any and all kinds of statement jewelry are just as awesome too.


 HOUSE OF MALIQ-3 important things every ladies should have-?


definitely an LBD (little black dress) I think it's certainly essential in every woman's wardrobe. Also, a nice dressy blazer, no matter what color it is. A comfortable, yet fashionable pair of pumps is a must-have too.

HOUSE OF MALIQ-What do you think about Shoes, especially heels-?

Love all shoes except for sneakers. I adore stiletto heels and pumps, however I've been into wedges more than anything lately.

HOUSE OF MALIQ-Things people do not know about you-?

I moved 11 times in my life & attended about 8 different schools
I can type approximately 80 wpm on the computer
I became an entrepreneur at the age of 11, I made and sold bracelets and made lots of money doing it


 HOUSE OF MALIQ-What items do you normally have in your purse-?


usually my cell phone, camera, i-pod, planner, eyeliner, lipstick, and lotion.

HOUSE OF MALIQ-What would you never be caught wearing-?

a pair of Uggs! GROSS! (smiles)

HOUSE OF MALIQ-If you have the opportunity to meet someone dead or alive who would that be?


I'd really love to meet Betsey Johnson!



HOUSE OF MALIQLocally and International who are your most stylish Celeb-?


Rihanna!!! (guess she could be considered as both!)

HOUSE OF MALIQ-In your own opinion what makes a woman beautiful-?


her personality and individuality, and whatever special physical feature she possesses that no one else does is essential in shaping her beauty.

 HOUSE OF MALIQ-Fashion advice-?..


Be your own clothing line. Don't let the media lead you to believe that something is too outrageous or too simple to wear in public, because fashion can range from one extreme to the other,Just do YOU & your own style, and please your own fashion cravings. And you never know, someone somewhere may even take notice of it and appreciate it too.
Check out her blog kart00nista.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...