Friday, March 23, 2012

Best Dressed aT Th “Phone Swap” Premiere In Lagos

Kate Henshaw,Nse Ikpe and Jumai Shaba
 Nse Ikpe Etim  with producer, Kunle Afolayan.Wow they both look like couples but they not..I love Nse maxi white gown with a touch of black.
 Jumai Shaba never disappoint me,she keep showing us styles that suit her looks.It very nice for a chic like her.I love the way the dress played around with her body figure.
                                             Very lovely orange dress,the purse,shoes onpoint.
 You know i love colors,and seriously i love when men play around with it.He look completely cool
 W4 hhahahhah for some reasons i love this guy's style.His always going around with a skinny pants and all that.trust me that shirt is really cool
 Moet Abebe now this is classy
 Dayo Ephraim got a great style sense and his combinations are wowing.
                                                                     Opps giive me more of that pose!!
Like I said earlier,that hair suits her even better..Kate Henshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...