Monday, March 12, 2012

Featuring - Lucia Lolita


HOUSE OF MALIQ EX-Introduce yourself?
I am Lucia Lolita 22 from Manchester Uk and a mega fashion enthusiastic. 

HOUSE OF MALIQ EX-  Fashion-?
Fashion to me is personal and a form of art, there is no such thing as right way to dress sure there is right way to wear certain things but what you choose to wear shouldn't be decided by others (people, magazines, celebs or trends)




HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- Personal Style-?  
My style is fitted and very versatile i love experimenting and having fun wile I do it.




HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- Shopping-?
Oh girl I shop everywhere (smile) from markets to vintage, high street, accept designer can't afford it (laughing)

HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- 
Favorite Fragrance and Designer-?
 I love Givenchy mariage.



HOUSE OF MALIQ EX-  Favorite Designer? I love Chanel.

HOUSE OF MALIQ EX-Best compliment you've ever received-?
It was actually a comment written on my blog is was this ' Love the dress because it fits your body great and it covers your body but it’s still sexy at the same time. In other words: “Your dresses should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady.” –Edith Head... You did this dress a favor by putting it on lol. I Still love that comment.(smiles)

HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- Favorite fashion accessories -?
I would have to say my bow headpieces I haven't worn them in a while but depending on the hair style I love tying scarves as a bow on my hair..



HOUSE OF MALIQ EX-  3 important things every ladies should have-?
 Definitely a trench coat ,a LBD (little black dress) and at least one vintage piece that would never go out of fashion.



HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- What do you think about Shoes, especially heels-?

OMG I am the shoes'aholic. The other day I left my door open and when I got home I was like “OMG I hope nothing is stolen “ I ran straight to my room to check on my shoes (laughing) like forget the TV, lap top or everything else(laughing)  to answer your question, I think a good pair of heels not only gives a girl better posture but it’s just straight up S.E.X.Y without trying.. Work those heels girls!!!


HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- Things people do not know about you-? 
Eeerrrmm I used to be a MAJOR tomboy honestly (the baseball caps baggy jeans and T even used to rap/mc (laughing)




HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- Who worldwide in the entertainment do you consider a great fashion icon-?
This is a hard one because I don't really have a celebrity style icon but I think that Jessica Alba always look on point but I don't consider her a great fashion icon. Solange Knowles  has been killing it lately though.

HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- What would you never be caught wearing-?
eeerrmmm some of Lady Gaga's outfit (laughing)



HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- What can you not do without?
My eye liner, I am okay to walk around with no makeup on but i got to have the eye liner on.

HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- Locally and International who are your most stylish Celeb-?
 I love Kourtney Kardashian because she experiments and plays around with fashion, Solange knowles as mentioned above, am loving this new girl Rita Ora she's kind of dope. 


HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- In your own opinion, define a fashionable woman-?
 A fashionable woman is someone who has her own style, dresses for her body type looks stylish sexy sophisticated without trying too hard.

HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- Does it matters to you how a man dress?
YES of course I mean you don't need to have the designer labels to make an effort trust me you can be mc hammer broke and still have that swaggerer..

HOUSE OF MALIQ EX -Let me scare you a bit. If you find yourself face to face with a hungry lion what would you do?
 (laughing) you got jokes kind of got me thinking hopefully it will never happen but I’ll try to smile hopefully he can resist my not so colgate smile (laughing out loud) and not hurt me..




HOUSE OF MALIQ EX- Fashion advice-?.
Always be yourself, you can follow trend but still have your own twist (never give in to those magazines, stores  MUST HAVE tags because they just trying to sell you the goods) experiment and have fun but always be yourself (if your style is what you want it to be and your comfortable and happy with it then that’s all that matters everyone else is just an audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...