Friday, May 18, 2012

Fashion Digest With AURACOOL

                                     I rest my case..This is obviously Disgusting.

Micaela Schaefer
 Micaela Schaefer (27) attended the German premier of Men In Black 3yesterday wearing a dress made out of strips of cassette tape. She is the queen of the red carpet, and she is the former America’s Next Top Model. ..

Looking at this picture, I cannot but wonder why some women are just so brainless. I mean nothing is sexy about this outfit only a bold affirmative statement of stupidity stamped all over it. If I had my way as a Fashion Police, this lady deserves a lot than just compulsory arrest and re-orientation in the basics of modesty cos her dressing by all comparative standards assault the senses.


AURACOOL'S FASHION VERDICT: The outfit is a thumbs down. Some women should just learn how to dress properly cos a lot of dignity and grace can be taken away from even a notable personality according to how indecent they dress. Pic is rated 0.5% + compulsory Arrest and re-orientation period of 1 monthSent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN 



  AURACOOL .Meet on Twitter @TweetOracle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...