Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dencia Graces front Cover HOUSE OF MALIQ 2012

Dencia has a lot to be thankful for,her fame,looks and fans,She has been able to add one thing to it which is style.The sexy singer known for her Beri beri hit track is the cover girl for HOUSE OF MALIQ January Cover(Online Fashion blog magazine).Check out her fantastic photos.She is a true fashionista,We love the fact that she always impresses us with her amazing fashion.Her 2012 new is just fabulous!Read more...
Dencia
1) Introduce yourself-? My name is DENCIA ,am a Singer, designer,actress,model ,dancer,am into a lot of stuffs which I can’t start naming.(smiles)

2) What inspired you-? I was Inspired by Nature, fabulous things, people, hard working women but most important when it comes to Fashion, my inspiration comes from the Fashion gods (smiles)

3] Fashion to me is a trend in style of clothes, shoes, accessories. Fashion most importantly can be anything that is current, trendy, the prevailing style in behavior as well.

4) How do you describe your personal style-? Creative, outrageous, sexy without showing much skin *body suits* and my other side is colorful Diva in a mini skirt and Heels *too sexy l*(smiles)

5]Where do you like to shop-? I am more of the creative fashion chic, the girl u will see all glammed up, shopping down town La for fabrics and rare pieces because I love creating/recreating my clothes, shoes, accessories but on the other hand, I am that glam girl u will see on Rodeo Drive in Beverly hills, picking purses, shoes, accessories from barneys NY,LV,Gucci, louboutin and *inserts African Accent* You will see me at Yaba market buying my African accessories and stuff (smiles) that is if they'll let me shop in peace, I am a general shopper, I go look 4 fashionable stuff anywhere.



6] What’s a fashionable man to you like? I am a simple man type of girl, meaning a white tee, some cute jeans and white sneakers with 1 or 2 jewelry, a blazer and some jeans or a dapper suit anything after that anything else is extra to me except u going on stage or something, I just love a neat and simple looking man to me that's a fashionable man.

7].Favorite perfume -? A splash of Victoria secret body spray and Chance Chanel = Yummy and I added Paris hilton's CanCan to my favorites, the scent is so good you want eat me up when I wear it(laughed)

8] 3 things people don’t know about you-? Hmmm 3 things people don't know about me, ok let see, ummm A] I make/remake every thing I wear
B] I love cooking when there's someone to eat *i am a good cook*(smiles)
C] I blink out everything I own with swarovski crystals (laughed)

9] Define a fashionable woman-? A fashionable woman is a woman who creates her looks and feel comfy in them. A woman who has her own Style, who can get away with anything, who can go from outrageous to Chic glam.

10]3 things in your closet you cant do without-? My Heels, all of them, secondly my body suits and thirdly my leggings these 3 go together like milk and cereal (laughed)





11] Style crush-? Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Victoria Beckam, Nicki Minaj = Style'Gasms. They'r always a Walking Fashion Show and I adore.

12] What do you think about fashion in Nigeria-? Fashion in Nigeria is doing good, I see a lot of fashionable men and women, rocking some bold stuffs u know and having styles of their own and it's cute.

13]Internationally and locally who do you see as a great fashion icon-? Internationally and in General I will go with Lady Gaga, I am an extravagant fashion lover and gaga just gives you life, she's daring and bold and she just have this things. I love it but then I think the designers behind these pieces are the Fashion Icons.

14] How do you like your red carpet look-? My 2011 Red Carpet looks I liked, most of them were just for fun, I love everything I create/wear. But in 2012 I got different things in store Music + Fashion wise.

15]Fashion advise-? Do what pleases u and not what pleases the world knowing u won't regret after while u live, laugh and love.



16] What would you never be caught wearing-? Hmmm what will I not wear, when it comes 2 fashion never say never because every day people make things out of anything so I won't say never, if gaga wore meat then anything can be worn abi (laughed)

17) What advise would you give ladies that are not confortable with their skin and body shape-? Ladies Ladies all my ladies, Fashion first is about how you feel, how comfy u are in what you wearing, be comfortable in and with your own skin, wear things that fit your borri frame and you are good to go.

18] Shoes especially heels are important,what do you think-? Ummmh have you ever heard of ShoeGasms? If not Doll Heels Heels heels, did u know a girl is just as hit as the heel she chose? meaning sister *in my monique voice* Pick the right heels because shoes are very important.

19] Fashionable man-?A fashionable man is neat and simple looking *now let me explain why* already my wardrobe is out of this world its normal for me 2 like a man who dresses simple and neat so we both don't look like 2 walking fashion shows (laughed out laude)

DENCIA-Ladies you can't go wrong in the right pair of leggings and Heels just chose the right ones, and Gentlemen *flips hair* You can't go wrong in a plain white Tee or low key shirt, a pair of sneakers *i prefer white* and cute jeans or a fitting Suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...